Returns and Refunds
Ticket Refund Policy
- Tickets including Museum Admission Tickets, Special Event Tickets, Advance Sale Tickets, Daily Passes, and other promotional tickets are Non-Refundable, non-transferrable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit. (Final Sale)
School and Group Tours
- Lyon Air Museum has the right to cancel any group/school tour at our discretion for any reason.
- Due to the potential sensitive information/private matter of the cancellation, a reasoning may not be given.
- Alternatives dates maybe offered in order to accommodate the cancellation.
- Should a tour be cancelled by Lyon Air Museum a refund for the purchase amount will be returned to the purchaser (no other compensation will be provided).
Merchandise Return Policy
All returned merchandise must be unused and in its original saleable packaging. Returned items will only be accepted if the items are returned to LYON AIR MUSEUM within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Customers are liable for all return shipping expenses.
- Items can be returned if delivered damaged or defected. Customer must notify us within 7 days of delivery date or void an exchange/return and or refund.
- If order is damaged by our shipping carrier or during transit, customer must notify Lyon Air Museum within 7 days of delivery date to resolve the issue.
- Discounted/Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging and unopened.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Refunds are only given back to customers once the item(s) have been processed and returned to Lyon Air Museum. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- Refunds are only returned back to the original form of payment. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Shipping Charges are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Online Orders can be returned in person (Shipping Charges cannot be returned) on WEEKDAYS ONLY (Monday - Friday 10am to 4pm). Please call 714.210.4585 to discuss returning in person.
For more information please contact Lyon Air Museum directly